Well, not really. I’m just feeling lazy.
But first, HAPPY NATIONAL NUT DAY! Go eat a cashew or a peanut or a pecan. Right now.
I have a post on butternut squash almost ready to go, but it’s not quite there and I don’t have the will to finish it at this moment. So instead, I will tell you about my short list of foods I do not like. There really isn’t that much I won’t eat, promise.
- Brussel sprouts.
- COOKED broccoli or cauliflower.
- Really, any type of cooked fruit either (minus tomatoes because AHEM, they’re a fruit too). So no cooked bananas, apples or pears for me.
- Bell peppers. I feel their taste is too strong and I don’t like that.
- Sweet Tarts. Who thought that was a good idea??
Food I do like a lot:
- Pastas and cheese.
- Ta-cheen (recipe to come at a later date)
- And um, anything else really.
So now you know! I’ll get to that recipe sometime…